I just finished updating my 1984 Mooney 201 panel.  My plane spent the majority of it's life in northern Minnesota and has 2300 hours total time.  Everything I am selling worked very well when removed.   Reasonable offers will be considered.

Here is a list of equipment being offered for sale (Images Below):

1. King KG258 Horizon Gyro (Image 1a and Image 1B): $300
  3. Two Auto Pilot Servos: $300 each (or $500 for the pair)
  4. Trim Servo: $500
  10. Oil Pressure Amp Part No. 950D0311-002: $50
  14. Antenna: $50
  15. Avionics Cooling Fan: $50
  16. 3 Switches: $125 each 
  17. Intercom: $50

Image 01B KG528 Horizon Gyro back.jpg

Image 01A KG 528 Horizon Gyro front.jpg

Image 05B KI203 VOR Indicator back.jpg

Image 17A Ammeter front.jpg

Image 17B Ammeter back.jpg

Image 22A Airspeed Indicator front.jpg

Image 22B Airspeed Indicator top.jpg

Image 24 Manifold Pressure front.jpg

Image 32 Avionics Cooling Fan.jpg

Image 34A Intercom front.jpg

Image 34B Intercom top.jpg

servotrimtag.jpg

Servo1tag.jpg

3MooneySwitches.jpg

Is that the tach sender (that attaches to the rpm cable mount on the back of the engine) on which the tach and manifold pressure gauges are propped up?  Is that what you are calling "Manifold Pressure and Tach components"?  I'd give you $225 for the tach, wire, and sender, if you have them.

And, it is a beautiful panel you have built!

On 6/19/2021 at 8:44 PM, MIm20c said:

This was a nicely executed upgrade. I really like the 750/355 combo. Everything you need with the proper backups. Agree with the above, one of the nicest J panels I’ve seen so far. 

12 minutes ago, cctsurf said:

Is that the tach sender (that attaches to the rpm cable mount on the back of the engine) on which the tach and manifold pressure gauges are propped up?  Is that what you are calling "Manifold Pressure and Tach components"?  I'd give you $225 for the tach, wire, and sender, if you have them.

And, it is a beautiful panel you have built!

I have the tach. There are two stainless steel assemblies that were mounted to the engine mount that are part of the tach installation and manifold pressure installation. .  I do not think I got a sender from the avionics shop or the wires. Do you have a picture of what you are looking for?

Curt

On 7/1/2021 at 10:55 AM, Marauder said:

Can you post a closer picture of your switches (and what you used)? Looks like you have some sort of guard on them.

Here are the pictures I promised-I used mil spec circuit breaker switches with switch guards. They are good for a 1000000 cycles. and sort of remind me of the switches in an old Alfa or Jag-sort of a generational thing. I was worried about a switch breaking a switch in the middle of no where and not being able to get a replacement quickly. 

switch close up.jpg

switch install.jpg

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Speed Merchant said:

I have the tach. There are two stainless steel assemblies that were mounted to the engine mount that are part of the tach installation and manifold pressure installation. .  I do not think I got a sender from the avionics shop or the wires. Do you have a picture of what you are looking for?

I'll PM you.

• Speed Merchant changed the title to Used parts for sale. Updated Mooney 201 Panel and selling original parts. *REVISION 4* PRICE REDUCTION!!!!!

Nice switch guards C!

The CB switches have a great reputation for lasting decades… even half a century for some…

Commonly used ones that carry high current like the old landing lights… have a tendency to wear out slowly…

The hint of a wearing CB switch… is the missing click that you used to get when they were new…

Kind of like the detents on the fuel selector…

Hard to know what it is supposed to be like if you haven’t experienced a new one yet…

PP thoughts only, not a mechanic …

Best regards,

-a-

• Speed Merchant changed the title to Used parts for sale. Updated Mooney 201 Panel and selling original parts. *REVISION 5* PRICE REDUCTION!!!!!

I'm not sure if I need the Hoskins 101 or not, mine has been intermittent for a while but I'm unsure of the reason.  Your price includes the transducers?  How do I contact you to work out the details?

4 minutes ago, Jerry Pressley said:

Received the gear doors.  They look brand new and great packaging job. Thanks much Curt    jerryP

Thanks- great doing business with you.

16 hours ago, M20Kid said:

I'm not sure if I need the Hoskins 101 or not, mine has been intermittent for a while but I'm unsure of the reason.  Your price includes the transducers?  How do I contact you to work out the details?

Yes the price includes the transducer and switch.

On 7/16/2021 at 12:28 AM, M20Kid said:

Yelp for 105 you gets the box , transducer abd switch.