RESCHEDULED! Mark your calendar: SEPT 25th 2021 - BIG MOONEY FLY-IN!

FastTex

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mhrivnak said:

What do you have planned for the clinic?

I do not know exactly, I will ask Joe. I remember he was talking about having a Mooney with cowlings removed and showing a few interesting items about maintenance and other tricks, I will verify and will share via post.

Thanks @GeeBee@Mooney Dog and everybody else for the interest. Lots of Mooney expected!

18 hours ago, FastTex said:

Good Morning.

Unfortunately we are going to reschedule our Sept. 25th Big Mooney Fly-In event. We look forward to meeting all of you in the near future. Please stay tuned for a new date!

Dang, Ill keep my eyes open for the new date. If you're able might want to update the thread title too. 

• FastTex changed the title to RESCHEDULED! Mark your calendar: SEPT 25th 2021 - BIG MOONEY FLY-IN!
19 hours ago, Mooney Dog said:

Dang, Ill keep my eyes open for the new date. If you're able might want to update the thread title too. 

Good catch, done!

Regarding the reschedule...Joe and I talked multiple times and at the end the decision was to reschedule it. Based on the RSVPs, calls and emails a pretty large Mooney crowd is ready to show up! Let's see how things go with the pandemic in the next month or so and then we hope to set a new date. Thanks all for the interest and support with this initiative. If you like to be included in Joe's distribution list please remember to PM me your email address.

• Like 2