Mooney Rigging tools In Tampa area

Hello, team!

Time to do some gear rigging, but Lasar is out of stock on the main gear rigging tool.  So here is the type of post that periodically popping out on the Mooney Space.

I was wondering if anyone owns a set of front and main gear rigging tools in Tampa area.  I will gladly pay you a rental fee and the cost of your tools as a collateral deposit, in addition to paying for your time.  I only need these tools for about a week to get through my annual. 

Alternatively,  if you are out of the area, I will also gladly pay the shipping and for your time.

Thank you, everyone. 

Yuriy

I'm nowhere near local to Tampa, but I've benefited in the past from others loaning me gear rigging tools, and would be glad to pay it forward.  If someone else doesn't pipe up here, send me a PM and we can probably work out a deal to ship them back and forth.  When's your annual?

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Vance Harral said:

I'm nowhere near local to Tampa, but I've benefited in the past from others loaning me gear rigging tools, and would be glad to pay it forward.  If someone else doesn't pipe up here, send me a PM and we can probably work out a deal to ship them back and forth.  When's your annual?

Vance, I'm going thru it right now with my IA.  I will PM you and will cover all the shipping fees off course :)

• 3 weeks later...