REMINDER! Early Bird $99 Registration Fee expires on June 30th!

Rick Junkin

Now's the time to register for Mooney Summit VIII before the registration fee increases on July 1st to $149.

You have another 12 days to register at the Early Bird amount so don't miss the opportunity! Go to https://www.mooneysummit.com to check out this year's agenda and get registered.

Cheers,
Rick

...and Teresa Cunningham is making a Mooney Summit VIII quilt to be auctioned off at our silent auction, which will have all of the tail numbers of those registered by 2200 tonight, when the tail number info will be downloaded and sent to her so she can begin the labor of love for the quilt.

Now is the time today is the day to register if you have not already!

Thanks for your most generous donation of time, Teresa.

• Like 1

After careful and deliberate consideration of many many possibilities, an official beer for the Mooney Summit's reception has been chosen and will be available for your evaluation at the Friday evening reception/BBQ. Please test responsibly

PXL_20210628_190113587.MP.jpg

• Like 1

Hi there - I thought I had to register my wife separately and now I realize I left her out. Anyway I can rectify this?

Thanks!

On 6/18/2021 at 6:25 PM, Junkman said:

Now's the time to register for Mooney Summit VIII before the registration fee increases on July 1st to $149.

You have another 12 days to register at the Early Bird amount so don't miss the opportunity! Go to https://www.mooneysummit.com to check out this year's agenda and get registered.

Cheers,
Rick

2 hours ago, Ricky_231 said:

Hi there - I thought I had to register my wife separately and now I realize I left her out. Anyway I can rectify this?

Thanks!

Hi Ricky,

Email me rick.junkin@mooneysummit.com your wife's name and what she would like under her name on her Event Badge (tail number, nickname, etc) and also tell me the name you registered under and I will update your record. Piece of cake!

Cheers,
Rick

• Like 1

One last reminder for those, like me, who tend to wait until the last minute - this is it!

Today, Wednesday June 30th is the last day to register for the Mooney Summit at the Early Bird registration fee of $99. The $149 event registration fee will go into effect starting tomorrow.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone in Tampa this year! Check out the agenda at http://mooneysummit.com.

Cheers,
Rick

• Rick Junkin changed the title to REMINDER! Early Bird $99 Registration Fee expires on June 30th!
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, FastTex said:

Good Morning. Any news about the hotel reservation?

Good morning! Everyone who has registered for the Mooney Summit should have received a "thank you" email from either Mike Elliott or me with the links to the hotels to get the block rates.

If you've registered for the Summit and haven't received the info please PM me with the name and email you registered with and I'll get it to you right away!

Cheers,
Rick