From the "What it is worth department"

Talked with Jonny and Barry this evening. Completely cordial and forthcoming was the conservation, to a point :)

I came away with the feeling that they are really trying with the limited resources that they have.

They both seemed energetic and enthusiastic. If there were some defeating thoughts within them, they did not escape. 

They did mention the need build a modern aircraft.............

Did they just implie that maybe an investor was in the works????? Maybe, maybe not. I make an assumption here. They do not want to announce anything, obviously, untill pen is to paper (if that is even done any longer?) 

Jonny did mention that he has been quiet here on the forum purposely, and to please not take that as a negative thing. 

The back pressure springs??? will be in next week.

Sorry guys (and girls) that there is nothing concrete but, better than nothing, and I was glad to talk to them. 

• Thanks 4

I always celebrate when MSers show up after some time off…

Yay! A Jonny sighting!  :)

David,

That is great to hear!

The sound of Crickets can be disheartening…

Like having a friend you haven’t heard from in a while…. And nobody else has heard from them…

They have a big job in front of them…

When it comes to finance… Jonny has seen that before…  few people have that strong of a resume…  :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1