Wanted: Tailbeacon or other easily installed ADS-B out GPS

What else is going into the panel, it may sway people's comments.

If all or a lot Garmin, consider the GTX345 or the GTX345R if you have a Garmin device that will control the little Remote device. 

If more on a budget, the uAvionix TailBeacon seems to get good reviews.  But it is only ADS-B OUT.  Not having to stick my ADS-B receiver on the dash and run the power cord every flight has really been nice. 

Considering that you have a M20M an ES transponder might be the better option.  Otherwise you are limited to 17999ft. A GTX330ES is about the same price range as a tail beacon.

If you don't have a WAAS navigator you could install a Freeflight 1201 as an interim solution. These unit are available at very reasonable price and you can utilize the antenna in the future for you WAAS navigator.

I can sell you a GTX335 if you already have a waas navigator , for 1800 , or a gtx335W for 2400 if you dont have a waas navigator ,  If you have a GTN series , or a 480 series navigator , I can sell you a GTX33W for 1000 , and if you have any waas navigator , I can sell you a gtx330ES for 1700...  Or a Skybeacon , for 1500....  All Items are used , 335W is yellow tagged , and the Skybeacon is a warranty exchange , so basically new..... Alan 856 419 5209 ... All Items are in stock , but the beacon is expected back , next week..

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Can offer you new/never used in box skyBeacon TSO 1595 shipped. 201 679 0579

Anyone who doesn't know: it is basic ADS-B out, goes on the wing replacing the light (has it's own light instead), and will take care of ADS-B out mandate. Installation is a breeze - just a few minutes.

Edited by YuriE