Airspeed Insurance on Just Plane Radio

I will be on the full broadcast of Just Plane Radio scheduled for June 26.  One of the hosts & Mooney M20J owner, Dennis ( @lotsofgadgets ), was nice enough to invite me onto the show.  If you want to spend part of your Saturday listening to some insurance discussion, please tune in or download their podcast!

https://justplaneradio.com/

• Like 7

19 hours ago, MooneyMitch said:

I would listen in, but.........................I'll be changing the air in my car tires that day..........................  :lol:  Just kidding!  Try not to talk about Mooney's too much, eh?  LOL 

Organizing your stereo wires?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who aren't busy changing air or getting bikini waxes, the interview with Parker Woodruff is posted on the Just Plane Radio website.  https://justplaneradio.com/2021/06/just-plane-radio-6-26-21/

And if you really want to punish yourself, we also featured an interview with Cody Stallings (before the bikini wax) on the previous weeks show.  

https://justplaneradio.com/2021/06/just-plane-radio-6-19-21/

All kidding aside, We asked Parker to come on Just Plane Radio to talk what you need to consider when shopping for insurance.  As I've found out, a knowledgeable broker makes a huge difference.  

• Like 4

Thanks for the reminder Carusoam.  I changed my profile picture too, but i chose to use the show logo as I have a face for radio :D

If you haven't checked out the Radio Show before, we have been on the air over 9 years and our back episodes are available online or via podcast.  I also have a several articles posted under Captain Dennis' Flight Blog in which I am documenting my 201's engine overhaul.  Warning, many of the photo's are NSFW (Not safe for wallet).  There are also a couple photos of Cody's handiwork on the prop overhaul.  

Edited by lotsofgadgets
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, lotsofgadgets said:

Thanks for the reminder Carusoam.  I changed my profile picture too, but i chose to use the show logo as I have a face for radio :D

As long as you don't have a voice for print, you'll be alright . . . .  :lol:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, lotsofgadgets said:

If you haven't checked out the Radio Show before, we have been on the air over 9 years and our back episodes are available online or via podcast.  I also have a several articles posted under Captain Dennis' Flight Blog in which I am documenting my 201's engine overhaul.  Warning, many of the photo's are NSFW (Not safe for wallet).  There are also a couple photos of Cody's handiwork on the prop overhaul.  

ok I will tune it and check it out...thanks k