gtx330 (es) upgrade

hi everyone

I will be in new york next week. I need to upgrade my gtx330 to es gtx330.

Is there any dealer in new york or around so I can dropped my xpndr off? (I can ship the xpndr if the dealer you related out of ny)

I’ve checked garmin website but their list is too long and included some retail shops that not related the topic.

I have both gtx330 xpndr and g530w on board.

thanks a million in advance,

5E7E55F1-7B99-41DF-8995-25ED106CA555.jpeg

13DDEB46-4BF7-40EF-A55E-0289E855A91F.jpeg

1 hour ago, MIm20c said:

I’d put a wtb ad out there. Should be able to find a used ES for 1300-1500. Probably the same price as an upgrade for your 330. 

thanks for the information. I want to keep it mine as this is brand new actually, that s why I want to upgrade it..

4 minutes ago, dzeleski said:

Where in NY? There are a couple of places. I personally use Islip Avionics at ISP. Keep in mind you need a transponder at ISP though so you arent gonna pull it out and fly away.

thanks! I have checked that place but it s look like a bit far from my hotel..

my lay over address is 870 7th avenue, new york..is there any place in downtown you might know?

thanks again