In search of information on N22HM

Charles K

Hey there Mooney Goer's, just like the title mentions. Looking for more information besides what the FAA, FlightAware etc. has in opensource. It's been said many of times you can tell how a Mooney is treated if you talk to the owner. Basic information is Mr. K. Lecker lives out west in AZ and possible owned an FBO and now selling 22HM at a reasonable price.

I've done a few searches to include on here but he might be under a different name so I mean no harm and want to be respectful. If anyone is familiar with 22HM or Mr. Lecker I would greatly appreciate the information.

Thanks,

Future M20 Owner.

• 11 months later...

I am familiar with this plane - tried to purchase last year but there was a communication breakdown between him and his wife and she ended giving the plane to the shop for costs and brokerage fees. I spoke with the broker (or shop manager, I don't remember which) and attempted to purchase from them but they already had an engine on order and the plane was being prepped for paint. I haven't heard anything since. The registration has been updated but I have lost the contact information. Beautiful plane with valuable updates that I am disappointed to have missed out on. 

• 7 months later...
On 1/15/2023 at 4:58 PM, Red Leader said:

Update on this 22HM. The repairs and painting have been completed and it is for sale on Controller.com:

1990 MOONEY M20M BRAVO For Sale in Mesa, Arizona | Controller.com

It doesn't look anything like it did.

That plane is beautiful! Trying hard not to covet!

3 hours ago, carusoam said:

11) Thou shouldn’t covet another pilot’s Mooney….  :)

No panel pics for real coveting…

Best regards,

-a-

It sure does look good! I suspect the lack of panelmpocs is to minimize laughter over the King DME that is still in there . . .

• Haha 1