Im looking for a M20e with Rayjay turbo

Hi all. Im looking for my next and likely last airplane. Its just my wife and I now kids are grown. Need a plane capable of climbing over the rocks of Alberta and BC. At first I thought a regular E would suffice but I remember how handy my Turbo Twinco was. Does anyone own or know someone that may consider selling. 
Thanks!
Rob

Welcome aboard Rob!

M20Es have been proven to make great retirement planes...

Tall rocks and turbos do go together...

It isn’t very often that turbo systems come up for sale by themselves...

Somebody bought a plane recently, and wasn’t sure if he was going to keep the turbo... that may make an interesting search...

Let’s see if doc John still has a spare turbo...?  (Old fuzzy memory)  @M20F-1968

Best regards,

-a-

Thanks Carusoam. 

I guess finding the parts with STC would be one way to skin the cat otherwise I would like to find an E or F with one already installed. 

I did see a 69c listed with a Turbo but I’m uncertain how the carburetor handles the combination. I would imagine managing the CHTs would be challenging with the inability to run LOP. If anyone has experience with this combo I would love to hear your feedback! 

On 5/27/2021 at 12:47 AM, carusoam said:

Welcome aboard Rob!

M20Es have been proven to make great retirement planes...

Tall rocks and turbos do go together...

It isn’t very often that turbo systems come up for sale by themselves...

Somebody bought a plane recently, and wasn’t sure if he was going to keep the turbo... that may make an interesting search...

Let’s see if doc John still has a spare turbo...?  (Old fuzzy memory)  @M20F-1968

Best regards,

-a-

I sold my last one a couple of years ago.

John Breda

• Thanks 1