"traffic failed" messages - G1000 GTX 345

I have an Acclaim G1000 GFC 700. Several years ago installed a GTX345 ADSB In/Out and the Garmin GTS 825 active traffic system. Ever since, on each flight I receive multiple "traffic failed" messages. The message appears and the traffic symbols disappear for about 1-2 secs, then the system returns to normal until the next fail, which varies but can be shortly or 5 to 10 minutes. A/C has always had the latest software, units have been replaced or disabled for the flight, but the failure messages occur, on the ground and in flight. Garmin has acknowledged the failure appears in the downloaded fault logs but have no solution, so far.

Interested in finding out if anyone else with similar configuration has encountered this and resolved it or, like me, is living with it. Is my situation one of one?

• Ptsticks changed the title to "traffic failed" messages - G1000 GTX 345
  • 1 year later...
On 5/25/2021 at 5:24 PM, Ptsticks said:

A/C has always had the latest software

Hi Ptsticks,

Please specify or attache screenshots with GTX 345, GTS 325 and G1000 system.

I recommend to check configurations first of all.
The best manual which helps you with this issue is GTX 3XX Part 23 AML STC Installation Manual, 190-00734-10.

There is description of GTX 345 configuration, taking presence of GTS and G1000 system into account. 

page 169.pdf