Interior done!

My co-pilot and I started to refurbish the interior of 03L in Sept. 2019.  As of May, 2021, I can report that it's more-or-less done.  The interior of our '67C was very tired.  Ripped upholstery, ripped/dirty/saggy headliner, crazed side/door windows, dingy/frayed carpet, cracked/stained plastic.   Here's the result of our final step, installing SCS lightweight carpet with soundproof backing starting during the recent annual when we had the gascolator out.   I was looking for a good "before" photo, but I guess I didn't take any - she was in really bad shape cosmetic and I avoided photographing the interior I guess.  What a rewarding thing to do for not a huge cost.

interior_done_May2021.jpg

• Like 5

This encourages me to keep working on mine.  Right side is done.  Working on pilot's side now.  Starting to get concerned is going to be a six month off and on project.  Repairing and refurbishing some of the plastics takes a ton of time. 

16 hours ago, DCarlton said:

This encourages me to keep working on mine.  Right side is done.  Working on pilot's side now.  Starting to get concerned is going to be a six month off and on project.  Repairing and refurbishing some of the plastics takes a ton of time. 

Sure does.   I claimed our garage for about six weeks while refurbing our plastic panels.  I had stuff laying out everywhere.