Gee Bee Package

201Steve

I bought flex baffle and ducts from Gee Bee. For his cryptic writing style and such, dude does not play. I received the stuff immediately and it all appears of fantastic quality. ESP the duct, wow. I also got what I suppose is some complimentary goodies and others I have no clue about. 

round gaskets- 2 sizes. No clue  

neat flexible driver.  for clamps?

a pair of gloves? Huh?

a sample piece of... door seal?

sample zerk fittings?

sample nipple cover?

Also not sure what hardware is supposed to be for what. Will have to get some help.

Looking forward to the install! Thanks @GEE-BEE AEROPRODUCTS

0C274B53-32A7-4BF9-A6E4-C2804C954595.jpeg

21469EBB-909A-41F7-A61B-5E17DDE59316.jpeg

BC8093CD-5C11-492C-A899-EFD787F5CC5B.jpeg

3CC2D9C9-56EB-4E8A-9E78-F4762AA2C603.jpeg

928D517C-CBE6-4C0E-AC16-48D5F49249AC.jpeg

• Like 1

G,

Fantastic marketing skills!

Interesting way to share technical ideas from other areas (consumer, automotive,etc.) as well...

I have to remember to see if all my Zerk caps are in place... :)

Thanks for the reminder...

Best regards,

-a-

5 hours ago, 201Mooniac said:

What is the cost of this kit?  I couldn't find it on the Gee Bee website.  Also, anybody know if the baffle material will work on the baffles that are trimmed for the LoPresti cowl on the M20J?

You might want to be a bit more specific...

@GEE-BEE AEROPRODUCTS is pretty good at knowing all Mooneys... and getting better by the day...

But, does he know Lopresti cowling..?  Now that is a good question...   :)

Got any pics with your cowl off, and baffle seals showing?

A garden hose seal... that may outlast my house...  hmmmmm..... 

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

I just got my set of ducts and the OP wasn't kidding, they came fast and appear to be of remarkable quality.  I won't get to install them for a week or two but I can't wait, they look SO much better than the stock ducts, not even the same league.  It was such a great buying experience I will go back to @GEE-BEE AEROPRODUCTS for baffling and a door seal over the next few months.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, 201Mooniac said:

I just got my set of ducts and the OP wasn't kidding, they came fast and appear to be of remarkable quality.  I won't get to install them for a week or two but I can't wait, they look SO much better than the stock ducts, not even the same league.  It was such a great buying experience I will go back to @GEE-BEE AEROPRODUCTS for baffling and a door seal over the next few months.

I installed the @GEE-BEE AEROPRODUCTS baffles several years ago...exceptional product that holds up very well.

Also just bought and installed the new silicone door seal (shown in @201Steve's picture above), and it reduced the wind and cabin noise dramatically. 

HIGHLY recommend this stuff over the Knots2U product (foam).

image.png

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 9:30 PM, GEE-BEE AEROPRODUCTS said:

Still looking for a original to reproduce in 

soft grey silicone 

I called Brian earlier.  He should be sending a piece of the new factory seal as we discussed when I was in TX last week.  I’ll follow up to ensure it goes out.

Steve

21 hours ago, carusoam said:

Steve got any pics of the Golden Ray (car carrier)?

Is that by you?

Best regards,

-a-

Here’s a couple. It caught fire last month. Another of a cut section sitting on a barge. 

EFBA3D19-0DB9-4A04-A539-DA1C3E458065.jpeg

2969EEB7-BB51-4BB7-97D7-7B2E02FD0175.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/3/2021 at 3:54 PM, WilliamR said:

How bad would it suck to have the opportunity to play Sea Island and bag because of smoke?  Btw, order me a Rueben in the Men's grill please and I will be right there.

I thought the pic was funny, the guys on the range are just carrying on. Nothing to see here folks....

• Haha 1