WANTED: Transition Training in Vancouver, British Columbia

Tyler G

Hello WC Mooniacs!

I have just purchased a Mooney Ovation with a partner and we would both like to get Mooney transition training. Does anyone know someone in Vancouver BC that could help us out with this? 

Thank you!

Edited by Tyler G
Title Clairfication

• Tyler G changed the title to WANTED: Transition Training in Vancouver, British Columbia

Welcome aboard Tyler!

We have a couple of methods for looking up Mooney specific instructors....

The MooneyFlyer is one way...

There is a thread....  

Or... go directly to the West coast Long Body CFII that supports our community with his knowledge...  @donkaye

See if that helps...

Best regards,

-a-

Hi tyler.

There are several folks in Victoria at Victoria Flying Club with Mooney time and can help. I can get you in contact with the right folks.

They are CFI and the club is running pretty much as normal with masks and sanitation.

iain

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, milotron said:

There are several folks in Victoria at Victoria Flying Club with Mooney time and can help. I can get you in contact with the right folks.

That would be wonderful. Thank you 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I figured I might as well post who it was incase someone ever finds themselves in my position near Vancouver BC. The instructor was named Jeannette from Principal Air. She was awesome and approved by my insurance company. I would highly recommend her for any pilot training. 

Edited by Tyler G
  • Like 1