NJ Mooney Owners

yaboigm

I am in the market to purchase my first plane. I have been researching Mooneys for a while now and have been lurking on the forums for several weeks now. I personally have never flown in a mooney and would be interested in doing so to make sure Mooney is right for me. 

Are there any pilots in the NJ area that would be willing to take me up for a flight and show me around a Mooney? I'd obviously share costs. 

Thanks in advance

Perfect!

We have an MSer over at South Jersey Regional... on the other side of the traffic pattern from where you are...

Let me invite @Alan Fox to the conversation...

When it comes to ownership questions... Alan has quite a few answers... he might even have a Mooney for sale.

Best regards,

-a-

10 hours ago, carusoam said:

Perfect!

We have an MSer over at South Jersey Regional... on the other side of the traffic pattern from where you are...

When it comes to ownership questions... Alan has quite a few answers... he might even have a Mooney for sale.

Best regards,

-a-

14 hours ago, yaboigm said:

Are there any pilots in the NJ area that would be willing to take me up for a flight and show me around a Mooney? I'd obviously share costs.

10 years too late

Edited by 201er

11 hours ago, carusoam said:

Perfect!

You can have the complete experience of a ride along with Mr. @Alan Fox without even having to drive out to the airport.