Connector Identification Help

So I have another question for the group as I get deeper into my plane.  I was in the tail cone checking out the battery and noticed a "connector" zip tied aft of the ELT.  The wires coming off of this connector travel forward into the fuselage which I cant trace unless I take my interior out again... I don't want to do that now.  Its not causing any problems (as far as I know).  I'm just wondering what it is/was and to see if can be removed next time I have the plane apart.

Any thoughts?

PXL_20210501_183711792.thumb.jpg.7f90e8086bdcf242f13ade9d520c5796.jpg

PXL_20210501_183719098.thumb.jpg.c435308d1e12551b68aad637fe358f57.jpg

I think my connector of the ADF Antenne in my M20E looked like this. Do you have a fitting "hole" (which may have been covered) in the belly underneath?

@N201MKTurbo was faster I guess

Ingo

Edited by InJuRo

17 minutes ago, InJuRo said:

I think my connector of the ADF Antenne in my M20E looked like this. Do you have a fitting "hole" (which may have been covered) in the belly underneath?

@N201MKTurbo was faster I guess

Ingo

Thanks guys.  Well I didn't notice a hole at the bottom but I'll look next time am at the hanger.  I don't have an ADF so it sounds like I can remove this.  Next time I have the interior out, I'll trace the wires and see if it can be taken out.

Thanks Guys

3 hours ago, flyingchump said:

Thanks guys.  Well I didn't notice a hole at the bottom but I'll look next time am at the hanger.  I don't have an ADF so it sounds like I can remove this.  Next time I have the interior out, I'll trace the wires and see if it can be taken out.

Thanks Guys

You will find about 20 feet of heavy antenna cable coiled behind your interior panels, take it all out sometime and get a bit of payload.