PLEASE HELP, LOOKING FOR 65-67 M20C MARK 21!!! or maybe partnership in South FL?

I dont think I can clarify the title anymore, but would appreciate if someone did find this and send me a PM to give your bird an honest offer! or just give me a pointer in the right direction to a tip you have heard about, that would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone at your airfield,a friend of a friends?

Maybe your girlfriends cousins brothers dogs sitters friend is ready to give a soon to be Private Pilot(Student Pilot waiting on Medical for solo flights) a chance at a miracolous aircraft?!

I would even entertain the idea at a partnership in South Florida if I got so lucky..

Please and Thank You!

-Michael Brian David

• Haha 1

• Miami_Mooniac changed the title to PLEASE HELP, LOOKING FOR 65-67 M20C MARK 21!!! or maybe partnership in South FL?
On 5/1/2021 at 1:16 PM, avtech72 said:

I dont think I can clarify the title anymore, but would appreciate if someone did find this and send me a PM to give your bird an honest offer! or just give me a pointer in the right direction to a tip you have heard about, that would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone at your airfield,a friend of a friends?

Maybe your girlfriends cousins brothers dogs sitters friend is ready to give a soon to be Private Pilot(Student Pilot waiting on Medical for solo flights) a chance at a miracolous aircraft?!

I would even entertain the idea at a partnership in South Florida if I got so lucky..

Please and Thank You!

-Michael Brian David

Good luck 72. Keep the enthusiasm.