High Five to Chase

cbarry

I would like to pass along an excellent customer service experience with Chase Larabee of Avionics Source.  I recently purchased an Avidyne IFD540 and was having my avionics shop (Abilene Aero) do the installation.  Last Friday, the shop called and said they had a little problem.  Of course, I’m thinking something catastrophic like an engine hoist fell over and crushed a wing or something worse such as a Bonanza was trying to mate with my Mooney and have a litter of Moonanzas!  The actual problem was the IFD540 powered down during the configuration setting process and would not power back up.  Avidyne stepped in to help after a call from the shop.  Between a great company like Avidyne and Chase, working on my behalf, the result was a new IFD540 is heading my way.  This is great customer service and I wanted to pass the story along to fellow Mooniacs!  If you are looking for an awesome place to purchase avionics, I would highly recommend Chase Larabee of AvionicsSource.com.

• Like 6

I’ll pile on the gravy......

I’ve had several big ticket, and a couple small ticket transactions with Chase. Nothing but top shelf support.   I usually send him a message when I am looking for something. Only if he doesn’t sell it do I look elsewhere. 

• Like 1