Pirep ram mount sun screen

Used it yesterday.  Works well but the concave windows make mounting spots a little difficult. Overall it's helpful for sun coming in from the sides. I don't see how I can mount it on windshield. I think I'd go with cling film if I were to do it again. 

PXL_20210408_220422153.jpg

Thanks for the report. I just keep some squares of leftover cling tint from tinting the rear windows in the seat back pockets. When my wife or I want it we just put it up on the window and move around as needed. You can even put a piece high on the windscreen if the sun is coming through and blinding you or just to keep it off your arms/torso for those warm days.

27 minutes ago, Stetson20 said:

Not sure if this will work in the Mooney but I use them all the time in the 737. Very cheap window shades I found at Autozone.

I can measure if anyone is interested..

shade3.jpg

shade2.jpg

shade1.jpg

They do, have a set in the back pocket of the seats. I've just found a few squares of the cling type window tint are easier for me to use and put where I want instead of getting those positioned with the suction cups. 

• Like 1