Anyone in Aiken/Augusta area for Mooney demo flight?

I've had my eye on the vintage Mooneys for some time now, but have yet to actually see what they are really like.  I'm getting back into flying after a long break and looking to maybe buy one in the near future.  I was wanting to see if there was anyone in the Aiken, SC or Augusta, GA area that might be willing to give a demo flight?  Nathan

7 hours ago, nyouell said:

I've had my eye on the vintage Mooneys for some time now, but have yet to actually see what they are really like.  I'm getting back into flying after a long break and looking to maybe buy one in the near future.  I was wanting to see if there was anyone in the Aiken, SC or Augusta, GA area that might be willing to give a demo flight?  Nathan

I get back Saturday and could meet you if you want to come over to Thomson Ga. 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 9:58 AM, nyouell said:

Sure, I can make my way to Thomson. Just let me know a time that works for you.  
Thanks!

Sorry I got back later last night than we anticipated. I'm available most of the day today - Sunday if you want to come out to HQU. If it weren't for masters madness I'd come over to Aiken. Just let me know when. 

On 4/12/2021 at 6:40 AM, nyouell said:

@MooneyPoor sent you an email with contact info so we can coordinate. Thanks

I got the email. The Mooney is in Fernandina today for a couple weeks getting the annual and some avionics upgraded. I’ll let you know when I get her back.