Looking for a ride near Denver

AvGuy

Hello All,

I'm a recent transplant to CO from the coast, and a present NA bonanza owner. Being near the mountains has me feeling the need for something turbo, and I'm not aware of anything sweeter than the Bravo for my mission. 

I've yet to see or ride in a Bravo in person, though have ~25 hours in the M20K. Hoping I can find an owner in the Denver area (I'm near BJC) who wants to show off their machine and talk Bravos in exchange for some gas money. Any takers?

Edited by AvGuy

9 hours ago, carusoam said:

Welcome aboard AvG...

If you ever get to the SF area... I know a CFII and Bravo owner with the coolest instrument panel...

@donkaye would be great to know for your transition training...

See if Don stops by, he may have some recommendations...

Best regards,

-a-

Appreciated!

I’m a CFII myself (so happy to trade a flight review or an IPC for a ride) with a lot of Beech time. Love Beech products, but now that the mission has changed to mountain crossings and the distances involved are greater... well, how cool does 200 KTAS in the flight levels sound!?

Looks like there are only a couple decent Bravos on the market at the moment. Will be at S’n’F next week to poke around, hoping to get serious on one by the end of the month. Certainly open to recs on transition training when the time comes!

Edited by AvGuy
  • Like 1

See if you can find the SnF thread around here...

There were a bunch of people that were looking to see who else was going...

That would be a great way to see a Bravo up close...

Mooneys are in short supply... this year...

Check with Jimmy at GMax... to see what he has available... @jgarrison...   https://www.gmaxamericanaircraft.com/inventory/?/listings/for-sale/aircraft/13?dscompanyid=6946&dlr=1&settingscrmid=614667

He is showing a Bravo in the list...

Best regards,

-a-

9 hours ago, PilotX said:

Keep your fingers crossed and mine will be out of avionics early May. I’m always up for a ride. 

Ahh, you got the one in SW Florida with the fresh overhaul, looked like a sweet example!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AvGuy said:

Appreciated!

I’m a CFII myself (so happy to trade a flight review or an IPC for a ride) with a lot of Beech time. Love Beech products, but now that the mission has changed to mountain crossings and the distances involved are greater... well, how cool does 200 KTAS in the flight levels sound!?

Looks like there are only a couple decent Bravos on the market at the moment. Will be at S’n’F next week to poke around, hoping to get serious on one by the end of the month. Certainly open to recs on transition training when the time comes!

I have a Bravo and in the Indy area now...also need an IPC. :rolleyes:  Denver is a bit far to travel for one though.  I bought mine without a ride and barely knowing what a Mooney/Bravo was.. Best decision so far until I find an Acclaim or Bravo with FIKI. :D