Does Foreflight typically offer good deals at SNF? Or meh?

My current subscription ends on Monday, April 12. I'll be at SNF on Tuesday, April 13. If there's a good chance at a nice deal/promotion I'll hustle down using only my 430w + old avidyne MFD + paper plates, and renew the subscription there - i don't know, free Jepp charts with premium, or free performance with Jepp, 20% off everything....

If they typically don't do anything outstanding (5% off performance if you subscribe for ten years type deal :-)) then I'll just bite the bullet and fly down with the mighty ipad next to me.

Thoughts? This, as you can tell, will be my first venture at SNF.

See some of you there?

R

1 hour ago, McMooney said:

wish i could figure out how to live without my jepp subscription for like 4 or 5 mos.

darn thing expires in Dec and their discount is only during SNF

They will typically let you "renew" by adding onto your existing subscription and get the discount then. Of course you now have about 20 months of subscription...

7 hours ago, Hank said:

That's a lot of trouble to reduce a software subscription price . . . . . .  :lol:  :ph34r:

1. not a LOT of trouble - i've flown without an ipad before. it'd be ONE flight, no biggy

2. not really about reducing the current subscription. more like, i'd never pay more money for jepp charts, mostly because i don't fly enough ifr to justify it. BUT, if there was a way to get them for free for a little bit just to see what the fuss is all about, i'd be all over it

3. CB to the core baby