Toddler Headsets

Hi All,

Has anyone had luck finding a headset for a toddler (3 year old)? The youth headset we found is gigantic on my son, but I’d still like him to be able to hear and talk with us. 

Also, any suggestions for hearing protection with babies?

Thanks!

My daughter is 3.

She has a big head.

She did not care for flying too much in the youth headset I bought for her. After all the Mooney is loud. I tried my Bose X.. and surprisingly it fit her 3 year old head rather well. Guess what? She enjoys flying a lot more now, and I feel much more at ease about not screwing up her hearing. My 20 cents - get a good ANR headset on them as soon as their noggin will fit in it.

When she was an infant, the "baby banz" thing they sell on Amazon seemed to do OK.

Edited by Immelman

Kid head sizes are big...

Moments ago... I just asked one of my kids if they remembered the Craftsman brand hearing protection they had as kids...

It elicited a big smile...

They looked like headsets, and worked pretty well at reducing noise...

After about five minutes they were asleep...  no real need to have a conversation with them...

I think they put their iPod or gameboy headphones under the sound protection... for the few times they were actually awake...

+1 for protecting the hearing...

+1 for not blowing the aviation budget... if they are too asleep to use an actual headset...

In 15 years, you might not want to hear what they have to say...  :)

PP thoughts only, it’s been decades since I had young ones in the back... all great memories...

Best regards,

-a-