When I'm browsing through threads, and come across another MSer's post, under their username and picture is the Location, Reg #, and Model (if they have input that info). The location appears as "LocationKSEA" - it would be nice if a fix could add a colon and a space following the "Location." Then it will appear as "Location: KSEA" instead, which looks correct. And for the Reg # and Model, after the colon, a space should be included so it goes from "Reg #:N123AB" to "Reg #: N123AB" and "Model:M20J" to "Model: M20J"

This is just a suggestion that will make the forum look more orderly.

Regards

• Like 1

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

On 3/31/2021 at 7:09 PM, TheMartinAlliance said:

When I'm browsing through threads, and come across another MSer's post, under their username and picture is the Location, Reg #, and Model (if they have input that info). The location appears as "LocationKSEA" - it would be nice if a fix could add a colon and a space following the "Location." Then it will appear as "Location: KSEA" instead, which looks correct. And for the Reg # and Model, after the colon, a space should be included so it goes from "Reg #:N123AB" to "Reg #: N123AB" and "Model:M20J" to "Model: M20J"

i noticed that, too, and just added spaces when I entered my profile.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...