Anyone experince this with their GTN

I went up with my partner today to do some hood work and when I went to bring up the approach plate I discovered the Flightstream 210 did not connect to my iPad. When I noticed that I went to the utilities menu to display the status of Connext and saw that it was grayed out, so I couldn't select it.

Halfway to  the second airport (about 10 minutes), the Connext suddenly came to life, asking if I wanted to activate the current flight plan from the GTN. This was about 45 minutes into the flight.

Has anybody experienced this before?

I've never had any problems with my 510.  But I've seen other people that have had issues with their 210. 

Seems like usually the issue is with the placement of the 210.  So unless yours was recently moved during maintenance, that's probably not the issue if it has always worked before. 

Any chance there were multiple other iPad/iPhones connected?