Looking for a M20K 252TSE

Ford McTee

I am an individual looking for a well maintained 252TSE.  I live in Austin, Tx and have a home in the mountains requiring a turbo plane to get in and out of.  If anyone out there is thinking about or know someone thinking about selling their plane, we can save a little money and bypass a dealer (and tire kickers and scammers) to each of our benefit.  Please reach out to me directly at Ford McTee  ford@mctee.net

• Like 1

Thanks Shane.  I would be very interested in a factory Encore.  Would keep it in San Marcos as that is the only place I can find a hanger and where Brian Kendrick is.  Message me at ford@mctee.net for information on the plane/owner and I can reach out to them.  I was about to pull the trigger on a Bonanza, but holding off to see if I can find a nice 252/Encore.  Thanks

• Like 1

Just now, Ford McTee said:

Thanks Shane.  I would be very interested in a factory Encore.  Would keep it in San Marcos as that is the only place I can find a hanger and where Brian Kendrick is.  Message me at ford@mctee.net for information on the plane/owner and I can reach out to them.  I was about to pull the trigger on a Bonanza, but holding off to see if I can find a nice 252/Encore.  Thanks

So I'm trying to close on a hangar in May at HYI that will have space for 1 more, unless you're all set up. I'll message you my contact info too. :)

Thanks A.  I have spoken with him twice.  Nothing out there at the moment, so thought I would throw it out there in this forum.  Have joined the Mooney Pilot Association also and spoken with several Mooney mechanics.  Just trying to hit all the bases.  Appreciate the thought.

• Like 1