GTX 335(sold), KLN94(sold), and Stratus 2s (sold) for sale

New to me, low time Ovation that I upgraded to GNX375 as the first step, so i have for sale:

• GTX 335 WAAS (no WAAS antenna included)  $2200
    • installed in 2019 and works well
  • King KLN94 Color GPS $650
    • Was told at LASAR Prebuy that it worked well. see pics, looks practically unused
  • Stratus 2S with Accessories and recent battery refresh $450
    • works great and in great shape, just converting to Garmin Pilot

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or are interested.

Eric

D3852EDF-1F32-42CE-AFCD-C72937BFCC96.jpeg

F70E6B7B-3493-4402-9BD6-BCBDA865EC22.jpeg

4C28108F-3D96-4F57-8769-C92023DB49C1.jpeg

97C0D3A9-427D-4B6C-9CA0-88462C7AEF21.jpeg

B8CB27B4-3804-4060-9287-AA0C8D11665D.jpeg

C2A43E0B-A0EE-40C6-9338-44F15F68CAB6.jpeg

59728FDD-6E5D-4B86-919B-ED7E5597CC48.jpeg

8D68F20D-6E2F-47DC-9C6C-68BFC6797DCE.jpeg

58 minutes ago, carusoam said:

The KLN94 is the last GPS made prior to the WAAS revolution...

So... if your ship doesn’t have a decent IFR GPS navigator... and your budget isn’t big enough for WAAS...

This is a good one...

Best regards,

-a-

They are a really good GPS, but the only way anyone will buy a used one that knows them well is if there are Screen-on pictures in the ad. They develop nasty yellow blotches from people who touch the screen, and there aren't any replacement screens available. They are slide-in replacements for a KLN89B, which is a nice, cheap upgrade.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LANCECASPER said:

They are a really good GPS, but the only way anyone will buy a used one that knows them well is if there are Screen-on pictures in the ad. They develop nasty yellow blotches from people who touch the screen, and there aren't any replacement screens available. They are slide-in replacements for a KLN89B, which is a nice, cheap upgrade.

I get it.  Unfortunately, I don't have a working photo.  I purchased the aircraft sight unseen due to Covid but had @LASAR do an extensive pre-buy, fresh annual, and while there I had them pull the GTX 335 and KLN94 and replace with a GNX375.  Feedback during the pre-buy was that it worked very well, but I don't have pictures unfortunately.  At the end of the day, if someone purchases it and is not pleased, I'm happy to refund their money once it's returned to me. 

There used to be a time when touch screens required a fair amount of pressure to make work...

The KLN 94 screen is sensitive to THAT much pressure...

Not a problem for a GPS installed in somebody’s personal plane... certainly not today...

in the rental fleet... there was one corner that looked like a touch button... :)

People would touch it, not get a response, then push harder... until it broke...

Kind of like GU landings...  stuff gets broken about a second before you realize what you did...

The school planes I rented, that had this problem...  The problem was cosmetic. The box still worked.

So... for the price offered, and the latest return policy... it’s a powerful box, for very little dough...

And way better than Loran, or other enroute only boxes of the early 90s...

PP thoughts only, not an avionics guru...

Best regards,

-a-

2 hours ago, Comobowz said:

I get it.  Unfortunately, I don't have a working photo.  I purchased the aircraft sight unseen due to Covid but had @LASAR do an extensive pre-buy, fresh annual, and while there I had them pull the GTX 335 and KLN94 and replace with a GNX375.  Feedback during the pre-buy was that it worked very well, but I don't have pictures unfortunately.  At the end of the day, if someone purchases it and is not pleased, I'm happy to refund their money once it's returned to me. 

Here's a nice picture of it in the panel of your airplane when it was for sale. Looks pristine. If I needed a KLN94 I wouldn't hesitate.

image.thumb.png.1a336945283cdf09d135fc1bd3b7763a.png

• Comobowz changed the title to GTX 335, KLN94(sold), and Stratus 2s for sale
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Comobowz changed the title to GTX 335(sold), KLN94(sold), and Stratus 2s (sold) for sale