Mooney M22 for sale

Yves

• 6 months later...

I believe I had some correspondence with you in 2015 or so and I have your flight route from Europe to Australia on a power point slide.  Where did you have your engine overhauled?  I think you sent it to the states, but I am not sure. 

My engine is still in good shape as to compression, but I would like to get it overhauled in the next year or so.

How may I contact you to compare notes on the airplanes?

Regards

JD Lewis

M22 N96MM

• Thanks 1

Hello, 

Yes I send my engine to the US for overhaul. Not an easy exercise as Lycoming does not support the engine anymore.  Turbocharger is also a issue as no shops want to touch it.  I am working a using the turbocharger installed on the Lycoming TIO 541 E1C4 which is a fully supported unit.   

My engine was also very good on the compression but very old and found that the main bearings were in a pretty bad shape.  It was time for the overhaul. 

Regards, 

Yves

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jmoricca said:

Hello, is the M22 Mustang still for sale?

JM

Hey JM!

See the note above regarding The nice M22 for sale…

The owner has an email that would be best for a quick response….

On 2/28/2022 at 2:21 AM, Yves said:

Hello JD, 

you can contact me via email if you prefer.  My email is : yves.delnatte@me.com 

Will be happy to help if I can  

Yves

If his email is attached to his MS account… this quote box should send him an alert too…

:)

Good luck!  Acquiring a Mooney Mustang is a dream for many…

Best regards,

-a-

1 hour ago, Jmoricca said:

Mr Yves,

please email me at jmoricca3827@yahoo.com.  I have some more questions and emailing might be better.

Thank you,

JM

JM,

Click on Yves’ avatar pic… that gives you an option to select his PM personal message… he has it connected to his email…

@Yves (message for you…)

Best regards,

-a-

• 10 months later...
8 hours ago, Kevin Mc said:

You get this M22 Mooney to the USA and I am a cash buyer !
kevin

505-450-4401

Welcome to MooneySpace!  The seller probably won't see your message unless you create a reference to him.  One way is to type the "at" sign followed by the first few characters of his handle, and then select from a list like this @Yves.  He will get a notification within MooneySpace and, depending on how his account is set up, he may get an email.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 10:01 PM, Kevin Mc said:

kevin

505-450-4401

Yeah,

If I were buyer I would say send the cash and I'll bring the plane to US. :D It might be worthwhile to investigate how much would cost to ferry it over Pacific. 

"Turbine Glasair lll"? Please, do tell! 

Hello Kevin, 

Me sending you cash when selling my aircraft..... that is an interesting concept !!! 

I have looked at the crossing via the Pacific as it will be a nice trip to do.....  and I will have done a round the world trip......  but it means going up through Philippines, Russia.....   as there is no way to have enough fuel to go across. The longest leg will be more than 10 hrs of flight.  A friend did a ferry trip from the US going across the pacific and his longest flight was 14 hrs. I have installed fuel line for a ferry tank and it think we can fit a 80 gallons tank which will not be enough.  I also believe that the fun is to enjoy the trip and not be 14 hrs in a cockpit above the ocean !!  but that is me ....  

:D

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 10:05 PM, Yves said:

I will let you know.....  so far a lot of interest but no commitment or at very low price. I am looking at flying the M22 to New Zealand where I will residing for the next couple of years....  :)   I am happy to consider serious offer but it needs to be sensible and fair for the condition of the aircraft and the money I spent to keep it as it is.  

Is this still available?

kevin
505-450-4401
Buy it and I'll ferry it for free, you just cover the fuel and government/airport fees along the way.

Fantastic plane, I wish I was ready to move up right now. Maybe it'll still be available in a couple of years when I am ready.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk