Seat Belt Extension

I'm looking for a seat belt extension to keep in my airplane.   Anyone know if a standard seat belt extension that is used on commercial airlines will work on a Ovation?    I had a volunteer flight the other week and the lady was plump,   My Ovation's seat belt was about 15 inches too short and she had to remove her coat and lift up her belly so we could slide the seat belt in the folds underneath.   After a quite struggle we got it latched.   I know it sounds funny but it had to be quite embarrassing for her.   

I too have done a charity flight with a rather plump passenger.  Getting the seat belt latched was like squeezing a water balloon, push in one spot, a bulge appeared elsewhere.

Clarence

It depends on how new your Ovation is.  If it has the more tear-drop shaped buckle with which you must open the buckle cover almost 90 degrees to unlatch, I have either an extension belt or hardware you can use.  If it is the older square buckle, you will need to find the parts and have the webbing sewn up.

John Breda