CNC'ed Johnson Bar Lock Blocks (2nd run)

2 hours ago, Sabremech said:

Hi Vorlon1,

No where that I know of to purchase in kit form. Aircraft Spruce has a good website and you can easily order the few items online in their hardware section.

Thanks. The timer is counting down.

Everybody that even *thinks* they may need these in the future should jump on this today!

43 minutes ago, vorlon1 said:

Thanks. The timer is counting down.

Everybody that even *thinks* they may need these in the future should jump on this today!

Better pricing than the first time around, and I felt like I had a deal then. I would say that anyone who hasn't had them replaced in the last 20 years should at least get the down lock and replace it.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Raptor05121 said:

As of right now, we have hit 43 downlocks and the price has gotten cheaper. Only at 38 uplocks. Two more to go...

I'm sure you remember that if we get 40 uplocks, I'll take 2 instead of 1...  Come On guys!  I doubt you will get a cheaper opportunity! 

• Like 1

Thank you all for wishing to join in. The order window is now closed. We've reached both goals in regards to pricing. PLEASE PLEASE verify your name is indeed in the list in my first post. If its not there, it doesn't get submitted. I've had people PM, text, call, tag, comment, and email me so trying to keep track was a challenge.

Total Uplocks: 42
Total Downlocks: 47

Prices are now as follows:
Uplock- $205.36 each
Downlock- $223.90 each
Shipping- $25

I've asked Skates97 (Richard) to handle the payment system since finances are his life and can do a better job than this cargo pilot so you can expect a PM from myself, him (Skates97) or David (Sabremech) for anything related to this order. Again, the lead time is 6 weeks, I expect we should be have regular updates. Thanks again, all

-Alex
Edited by Raptor05121
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, yvesg said:

Out of curiosity, how much would these part cost if ordered from a Mooney MSC?

Yves

The only pricing I’ve found is for LASAR’s PMA down lock block listed at $390 when they have stock. I purchased an uplock block from LASAR several years ago and think it was about the same as the down lock. 
David

4 hours ago, Sabremech said:

The only pricing I’ve found is for LASAR’s PMA down lock block listed at $390 when they have stock. I purchased an uplock block from LASAR several years ago and think it was about the same as the down lock. 
David

Thanks David. By the way, if there is an Oshkosh Airventure this year we’ll be happy to see you again! Pizza is on me!

Edited by yvesg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadrach said:

Richard @Skates97 has emailed me but you have yet to add me to the list.

Sorry Ross, my fault. I;ve got you confirmed.

2 hours ago, TomM20F said:

Please add me to list for set, 1 up 1 down

You're late but David is allowing the late additions. You're confirmed Tom.

1 hour ago, M20F said:

If still able would like 1 up / 1 down. 

Late, but you're confirmed Mike

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Raptor05121 said:

Sorry Ross, my fault. I;ve got you confirmed.

You're late but David is allowing the late additions. You're confirmed Tom.

Late, but you're confirmed Mike

Thanks for getting me in under the wire. Much appreciated 

On 3/20/2021 at 9:06 AM, yvesg said:

Out of curiosity, how much would these part cost if ordered from a Mooney MSC?

Yves

I had the clock replaced from Mooney for $500.  And the one they supplied works horribly.  I nearly had an in-air emergency yesterday trying to get the Jbar to sit in the lock.  It should just snap into place.

55 minutes ago, rrodriguzzi1 said:

Hello,

Wondering if you still taking orders for the blocks? 

Thanks! 

You’ll need to send a message to Raptor05121 and see if he can get you in. I’m ok if he’s ok as the order is being finalized.

David