Aero Cruz 230

10 hours ago, LANCECASPER said:

In these posts we should spell "Aercocruze" correctly so we can find the posts with the Search function.

https://www.bendixking.com/en/products/ai/autopilots-and-indicators/aerocruze-230

Well, actually it is AeroCruz ;)

Hopefully some of my donation will go towards buying a better search engine for this site!

3 hours ago, LANCECASPER said:

wow, now I can't spell it either. I'll go back and change that.

No, don’t change it!  We’ve spelled it every possible way in this thread.  We’ll always be able to find it with Google no matter how bad our spelling is!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There is a handful of KSNs in the wild...

Part of being a BK house required taking one into inventory...

They didn’t get the needed software development to match the hardware...

Then the hardware aged unfavorably... compared to new products of the competition...

Best regards,

-a-

1 hour ago, LANCECASPER said:

Believe it or not at an avionics shop a few weeks ago I actually met an owner of a KSN770.

There was a Mooney pilot at the last Santa Maria PPP (2018?) that had a KSN770.  He was from NorCal I believe 

5 hours ago, amillet said:

There was a Mooney pilot at the last Santa Maria PPP (2018?) that had a KSN770.  He was from NorCal I believe 

Maybe he was the guy that Don Kaye said was the best IFR student he ever had.  As I remember?  Isn’t his IFR check ride narrative in the downloads section?  I may be confused, too.

Sorry about the thread drift...

Edit... not in the downloads section...

Edited by 47U
Link to another post...