Interior Plastic?

45 minutes ago, Wes said:

Vantage Plane Plastics

They have a lot of parts. I understand they made the molds from originals but some report that their parts come out slightly oversize and require a lot of trimming. Best bet (I've done this on two airplanes) is to repair the ones you have. There are threads on MS about doing this. Involves ABS cement, fiberglass cloth, and SEM automotive plastic finishing products.

Skip

All of this is true, but remember that the originals are likely 40-50 years old. I've repaired mine also and they looked good....for a couple years. Then the 50 year old plastic started doing what 50 year old plastic does. Eventually it's like trying to glue potato chips back together. The plane plastics panels do require trimming, but it's not rocket science and...to me...worth the effort. I'm actually in the middle of replacing the wall panel right now. Will be trimming it today. 

• Like 3