Dynon A/P Update

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I saw this mentioned on Facebook.  Looking at the Dynon approval list online it seems the Mooney is back to "TBD" status as well as only expected to cover F-K models.

Very disappointing but I have an F model and am still holding out for the Dynon HDX system with A/P.

https://www.dynoncertified.com/aml.php#appricing

Screenshot_20210303-082353_Firefox.jpg

• Sad 1

That is really bad news.  I installed HDX last year (I think HDX is great) with the expectation that the AP would be available early 2021 (it was previously published as late 2020 but I knew that was unrealistic), now it looks like 2022, the way things are going.  Should have kept the very basic Century II when I did the up-grade or gone Garmin...one more year of hand flying to look forward to.  The model change is not a total surprise, I think they are using a J for the test bed, which is different than the early and late airframes.  I'm glad my K fits into the current approval window. 

What a bummer...