Prebuy in Florida

Lptoro

There is a list around here of favorite Mooney mechanics in Florida...

If you prefer the MSC route... find Jake in Daytona...

If you like the key guy to be the name of the business... PJ or Phil Jimenez is probably next...

If the plane was last serviced by one of these guys... it is always a good idea to take it to another person...

Where is the plane now?

Who did its last annual?

Pp thoughts only,

-a-

10 hours ago, carusoam said:

There is a list around here of favorite Mooney mechanics in Florida...

If you prefer the MSC route... find Jake in Daytona...

If you like the key guy to be the name of the business... PJ or Phil Jimenez is probably next...

If the plane was last serviced by one of these guys... it is always a good idea to take it to another person...

Where is the plane now?

Who did its last annual?

Pp thoughts only,

-a-

I'll call Phil & Jake.  Which company does Jake work for in Daytona?

4 hours ago, ArtVandelay said:

Daytona Aircraft Services.

I just had a pre-buy done by Daytona Aircraft Services. PM me if you'd like detailed info.

Freddy

6 hours ago, Healthpilot said:

I used Premier in Ft. Lauderdale. Probably a bit more expensive but very detail oriented. 

Me too.  I thought they found everything important, which is what you want on a prebuy.  It's been 8 months since, the plane is in for its annual now, and there hasn't been anything surprising I didn't already know about or expect, knock on wood.  The only things that need fixing that weren't on the prebuy squawk list have been quoted a grand total of about $500 in labor to fix.  I'll take that in a prebuy every time.

• Like 2