Pictures of my bird

Lucas

5 minutes ago, ArtVandelay said:

So good I can see what looks like a slight fuel seepage from right inspection panel.

That square antenna aft of the panels is huge, is that a lightning detection antenna?

It may be the stormscope antenna. Good to learn something new everyday :D

• Lucas changed the title to Pictures of my bird

Fantastic Mooney pics Lucas!

I didn’t get to re-orient a single one...

The dirty belly made me laugh out loud... your post only gave a hint it was coming...  :)

See if you can select your favorite pics... send to Mooney.com for their Mooney of the month contest...

I bet your ship can earn a title...

Thanks for sharing the pics!

I like the simple, taxi on an imperfect surface... Mooneys don’t need acres of perfect concrete...  :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

One person from my club is looking around for a M20J, so the breed will become stronger; there is M20J, N201CV, that is physically in Poland, but I'm afraid it is mostly a hangar queen.

• Like 2

Poland is beautiful country! Went to Kolobrzeg to check out the Polish Arms Mueseum  which was awesome and the Baltic. Which is further west but beautiful just like the rest of the country I was able to see too bad no chance to fly while I was there.

• Like 1