Wing tip Strobe _ Failed right side , Left works. Need to locate Strobe Power supply, Possible LED Replacement

Greeting every one , 

on my Mooney N78903 M20b the right side wing tip strobe failed and left one is fine . 

I have replaced The Strobe with a Known Good part , no luck , Can any one help me Location of the strobe Power supply and Suggest LED wing tip lights. \]

9 minutes ago, Kb Brar said:

Greeting every one , 

on my Mooney N78903 M20b the right side wing tip strobe failed and left one is fine . 

I have replaced The Strobe with a Known Good part , no luck , Can any one help me Location of the strobe Power supply and Suggest LED wing tip lights. \]

Do you have a manufacturer/part no?

• Like 1

Your power supply is likely in the wing tip fastened to a big inspection panel. You should pull it out to confirm what you have.

I have some leftovers that might work and I'm sure many others likely do as well if you want a cheap replacement to keep going for the near term.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1