Looking for manual or schematic for a KA-134 Audio Selector

Gary0747

I'm afraid I don't have the manuals for the KA-134 in my library.

I see that Texas Air Salvage has a handy pinout reference for it though: https://www.texasairsalvage.com/PinnoutPDFfiles/KA134.pdf

If you really need the full thing, you could pay $20 and download it here: https://www.eflightmanuals.com/ITEM_EFM/SDETAIL_EFM.asp?mID=10852

I've used eFlightManuals for a few other manuals (King KY92, etc.)  in the past and on all occasions they've delivered what I needed.

• Like 1

I think it may be time to replace it.   It is simply an input switching unit that feeds a Flightcom Sterio intercom with a Clearence recorder. The intercom works well and I would prefer not to replace it. 
My KA-134 is and old mechanical switching unit that feeds all the 500 ohm audio input together with no isolation amps.
I was looking for a simple switching unit that has audio amps for each input for better isolation.  Does anybody you know of make such a unit without all the intercom features?

Here is one that I had created in MS word on a windows pc a while back. looks kind of goofy in libre office text document.

I found it helpful to me, when I take pictures of the receiving connector then picture label the pins/sockets with the signal names.

This was my first attempts  documenting the connectors. trying to figure out what works best.

James

999936283_KA134pinout.doc KA134 pin out.pdf

• Thanks 1