Great Maintenance Shop Experience (NJ)

mkrakoff

Hey all, just wanted to pass on my experience at Paragon Aircraft Services at KCDW this week. I have been looking for a data driven, knowledgeable shop after some less than stellar experiences elsewhere to deal with some troubleshooting and small fixes to my ‘78 J. 

Steve at Paragon was ultra-responsive, smart, and friendly. He was able to fit me in for an Engine monitor upgrade, took care of SB 388C after reviewing engine monitor data, plus a few other lingering issues.  They seemed well versed on the Mooney and gave daily email updates on the progress of the work. I’ve found that at some other shops everything seemed to take an hour, but my bill reflected actual time worked. If it was 25min to complete, that’s what I was charged. If he thought something could wait or wasn’t necessary, he let me know. If your a Savvy Aviation client or subscribe to the Mike Busch school of thought, Steve is an account manager there, so you know his maintenance philosophy will line up with yours.

Flew the plane back today, everything was completed as requested, and I couldn’t be happier.  Hoping this will help someone else in the same position I was in. 

-Matt

• Like 2