Consolidated Listing of Mooney CFI / CFIIs For Checkouts by Area and Model Types

MooneyPoor

Holy smokes. I promise to get you updated! I am currently in Costa Rica and will probably clean up the list and be ready to post a good list here real soon for those looking for transition training and beyond. 
thank y’all so much for all the support and now I hope to see those folks buying new to them Mooney’s with a good resource to find an instructor to help. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ron Pope said:

Ron Pope Cfii multi i

I’m in the Topeka Kansas area about 6000 hours of instruction

Hey Ron thank you. Can you shoot me any model specific info. For example  B-E/ F-K etc all is fine too!

21 hours ago, Leonard said:

Linschoten 

21 hours ago, Sturges said:

CFII in Seattle, WA

Own a M20E.

Based at BFI, but willing to travel, willing to do long haul ferry flights.

Experience in C/E/F/J/K/R models.

Thank you. I can’t remember where I saw it now but someone was looking for a CFI in Bellingham Washington. If I figure it out I’ll send you the info. 

On 3/1/2021 at 3:34 PM, midlifeflyer said:

I have experience in C, J, K and R models. If it makes a difference, I also have experience with both "gas and glass," and both Garmin and Avidyne avionics. Frankly, I think the transition to advanced avionics is far more significant and difficult than the transition to a Mooney.

Yeah this is very true although insurance doesn’t seem to care much about that transition lol

21 hours ago, Mark Nicholson said:

For Mooney Instruction:

Mark Nicholson, CFI

NICHMARK@hotmail.com

San Diego, CA

@Mark Nicholson which model types do you have a significant amount of time in? Just helps narrow the search. 

Edited by MooneyPoor

21 hours ago, Leonard said:

Mooney MAPA CFII around Venice FL area.

I own a 92J and have instructed +3000hrs in C, E, F, J, K, L, M, R and S models.

Leonard H van Linschoten 

+1 9419287905

Thanks Leonard! I actually called you for my first Mooney transition. Timing didn’t work out that time. 

22 hours ago, N9383M said:

CFI/CFII

Southeast PA. 

M20C, E, F, J. Johnson Bar as well. Familiar with Garmin and Avidyne systems. 

Open to Ferry Jobs as well

Thank you! I think at some point this may expand with Ferry pilots too somehow.