Consolidated Listing of Mooney CFI / CFIIs For Checkouts by Area and Model Types

MooneyPoor

6 minutes ago, gsxrpilot said:

@MooneyPoor I'll gladly put this information on the MooneySpace Map I maintain... although it's a bit exclusive and not available to everyone.

Ok, once I get a good listing together I’ll shoot you the listing as well. If you send me any specifics you need for the map I’ll be sure to include that for you too.  Thank you!

• Thanks 1

On 2/22/2021 at 12:01 AM, carusoam said:

Is leaving actual CFI names off the list a good thing?

PP thoughts that come through my mind when I’m seeking a flight instructor...

It could be I’m old school...

:)

Best regards,

-a-

I’m not sure; something to think about though.  if we are just going to list by forum names so they can find and contact the  CFI meeting their needs, I hope they swap real names :) I surely don’t want someone calling me poor for 5hrs

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Jay Bird said:

I’m new to Mooneyspace but have been flying 201s since the late 90s CFI/CFII - I now own a J model in the Florida Panhandle.

Thank you. If you have any other significant Mooney model experience please let me know. 

I have experience in C, J, K and R models. If it makes a difference, I also have experience with both "gas and glass," and both Garmin and Avidyne avionics. Frankly, I think the transition to advanced avionics is far more significant and difficult than the transition to a Mooney.

• Like 1