Prebuy A&P in Boston or Providence

Tater

Hi All,

Anybody know a good Mooney A&P to do a pre-buy in between Boston and Providence (KTAN)?

Also, while I'm at it, I'd need some crossover training before flying it home to the other side of the country; any recommendations on a flight instructor?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Brian E. said:

Not quite between two airports you listed. I expect you'll hear a couple of votes for Infinity Aviation (recent former MSC) at ASH.  Not far from Boston or TAN.

Are you buying a C or an O3????

Thanks! I'll give them a call in the morning, they aren't super far from KTAN. I'm Looking at a C, the one listed on Mooneyspace.

1 hour ago, carusoam said:

Hyannis and Norwood have been Mooney friendly places to go in the past...

Not much help, but may get you started...

Best regards,

-a-

Thanks! I'm pretty clueless about locations in the NE, those are both towns? Are there specific shops that you know of??

I can also highly recommend Mike Dupont at American Aero Services (KTAN).  He did a pre buy for us about fifteen years ago before we bought an airplane sight unseen and flew it back across the country to CA.  I wouldn't normally go for that but we had some time constraints and were referred to him by a good friend who is also a very experienced A&P.  

14 hours ago, Brian E. said:

Not quite between two airports you listed. I expect you'll hear a couple of votes for Infinity Aviation (recent former MSC) at ASH.  Not far from Boston or TAN.

Are you buying a C or an O3????

I second Infinity. I have used them for avionics work.