Does anyone have the Co pilot side panel CNC drawing for a 67 M20f?

3 hours ago, Marc GER said:

I am redoing my panel and I need to make a new right side panel. Does anyone have a CNC drawing for a 67 M20f. Maybe a file that I can take to a CNC shop. 

Thanks a lot. 

Marc

Hi Marc,

It was a few years ago, but I think that I have one for the RHS of my M20C.  Should work, right?   .dxf format.

Fred

9 hours ago, 0TreeLemur said:

Hi Marc,

It was a few years ago, but I think that I have one for the RHS of my M20C.  Should work, right?   .dxf format.

Fred

Hi Fred, 

Maybe you could send this to me. That would be awesome. I do not know if the C is the same as my F, but I'll try. Thanks a lot. 

Marc 

8 hours ago, Baker Avionics said:

Marc, I have one for a C, E and K

The E should be the same as an F model since the F is only the extended fuselage. Do you have that in a CNC usable file, dimensions only in a drawing are also perfect. Thanks a lot up front. 

Cheers

Marc

7 minutes ago, Robert Hicks said:

Just finished drawing and programing a left side as well. Lemme know. 370d7e971b16a996a4a55547201452ea.jpg

Hi Robert, this looks fantastic. Maybe you could send me your right side panel too. 

If think my shop can work with this. 

Thanks up front. 

This Mooney community is just amazing. We do not have something like that in Europe since there are far less Mooney around. 

Marc,

Look around when you have time...

We have many European MSers as well...  

there is also a European section on MS...

There is also a European site, that those MSers visit often...

After a while you get to know many MSers... you may recognize them in other places...

The world wide brotherhood of Mooniacs... 

Go MS!

-a-

So does anybody have a cad drawing of the completely STOCK "underframe" for a 68?  Call me an weird, but I like the woody look of the 60s Mooney's; since I can't easily unbolt the co-pilot side to make a trace, I want to laser cut some nice 1/4 inch birch plywood and stain to make a new overlay.  For the pilot panel, I was just going to trace and then manually cut and sand.