Anybody interested in a fly in?

I was thinking of organizing a fly in for later this month (August or Early Sept.) in Alberta Canada.

Close to the mountians, shopping ( for the wifes) BBQ and camping for those interested.

Nice airport, paved,  fuel available on the field etc.

Without comitting who would be interested?

russ

Oh, wow- that would be great! Loved my last visit to Alberta- plumb gorgeous--and that was just the competing line-cuties at Edmonton. (My husband was impressed.) Edmonton itself was an interesting place to wander, too. We rented a car and drove the Ice Field Parkway, staying at two splendid hostels, and then the  flew over it at 20,000 ft,  on our way to Vancouver. Wonderful, wonderful trip. Alas, Alberta is on the far edge of my world for now. But I'll look forward to another excuse someday.

I would be interested but I've already blown my long summer trip possibilities with a great jaunt down to FL, then up thru SC, NC, VA, KY and back to KS a couple of weeks ago.  With some more notice I would love to try to get up there next summer.  I've never flown out of the US, so I would need to take care of the eAPIS and other crap, but that would be a good excuse to do so.