Thinking about putting my 252 up for sale

xavierde

The 252 and Encore are the unicorn Mooney's in my opinion. I looked closely at 252's and Missile's when I purchased my Missile as I didn't need the turbo for high altitude flight in the western US mountains. You'll easily be able to sell the 252. I know someone who may be interested.

If I ever sold my Missile I would look very hard at a 252 if I were to stay with Mooney's.

-Seth

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Seth said:

The 252 and Encore are the unicorn Mooney's in my opinion. I looked closely at 252's and Missile's when I purchased my Missile as I didn't need the turbo for high altitude flight in the western US mountains. You'll easily be able to sell the 252. I know someone who may be interested.

If I ever sold my Missile I would look very hard at a 252 if I were to stay with Mooney's.

-Seth

Seth, can you remind me why your cowling has the different opening on the top left side?

11 hours ago, Parker_Woodruff said:

Seth, can you remind me why your cowling has the different opening on the top left side?

The Missile used the existing long cowl of the M20K...

Not sure what the extra hole is for... but it fits nicely over the IO550A...   :)

Best regards,

-a-