For Sale - Share in 1963 Mooney M20C near Indianapolis

Steelstring

Beautiful 1963 Mooney M20C based at KHFY - 1/3 ($21K) or 1/2 ($31.5K) share - 0-360 1100SMOH w/ $19k engine reserve; McCauley Scimitar 100SIRAN, 4680 Hr TTA. Excellent IFR cross-country machine. 145 kts on 10GPH w/ 970# useful load. Garmin 430W, STEC30 w/ GPSS & alt hold, Lynx NGT 9000 ADS-B In/Out (Traffic & Wx), carb temp, 4plc intercom, 406 ELT, shoulder harnesses, Powerflow exhaust, and STBY Vac. Beautiful Ovation paint scheme, leather interior, 1pc windshield and lots of speed mods. $35/Hr Dry Tach Rate. Flown regularly. PM me for more information

58588218653__316619BE-21ED-4D17-A5F3-447307046079.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0701s.jpg

IMG_0708s.jpg

IMG_0935.JPG

Main Pic.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Columbus IN, recently retired engineer @ 58 and got my PPL in my first year of retirement. Currently taking classes and preparing to start my IFR this summer. I have 72 total hours. My dream is a Mooney. This looks like a good opportunity. Would you like to meet and talk about this partnership (interested in a 1/2 share). Your response / thoughts?

• Like 2

On 2/15/2021 at 6:17 AM, JFYrineo said:

I live in Columbus IN, recently retired engineer @ 58 and got my PPL in my first year of retirement. Currently taking classes and preparing to start my IFR this summer. I have 72 total hours. My dream is a Mooney. This looks like a good opportunity. Would you like to meet and talk about this partnership (interested in a 1/2 share). Your response / thoughts?

Call the FBO at KHFY and give them the N number. Bet they could get a message to the right person.