Garmin 430 WAAS with GA36 Antenna w/ backing plate

430 WAAS that was removed from a new aircraft for GTN upgrade.  Less then 20 hours run time on the unit.  

I have previously sold two of these to two different MS members.  Not a scratch on the face or screen.

$4,500 for 430, GA36 and manuals

IMG_2995.JPG

IMG_2996.JPG

IMG_2994.JPG

I bought one from him and it was a brand new unit. Upon inspection, the switch was damaged in shipping. Without hesitation, he sent me another unit that was practically brand new. I would definitely do business with OldChub again! Overall a perfect transaction!

• Thanks 1

Assuming the voltage is the same, yes.  If the existing GPS antenna is non-WAAS, you'll need to install the WAAS antenna and possibly replace the antenna cable also.  I'm going from memory from several years ago when I removed my non-WAAS 430 and replaced it with an Avidyne IFD440.  Also had to replace the non-WAAS antenna at that time.

What am I looking at install-wise if I already have a 430W and want to add another as second as COMM/NAV2?  Can I split the signal from the already installed antenna?  I assume the install labor would be significantly less than the initial one’s was.