Fuel pressure question

Knuckledragger00

@Knuckledragger00  Kd,

find the thread for the Bravo’s fuel pressure sensor...

There are a couple of things to look for...

The sensor has a tiny vent hole...

And the sensor has a tiny computer... in a harsh environment...

It may be possible to get the sensor OH’d if that is what it needs...

Start with the thread of prior experience...

Best regards,

-a-

@Knuckledragger00, Try this...

Find the ones that are Bravo specific...

You will know you have the right one if you get to the discussion about the vent hole and the electronics within the sensor...

Of course, that may not be the same challenge you are having, but you are in the right area...

https://mooneyspace.com/search/?q=Bravo fuel pressure sensor&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&search_and_or=and

I’m no expert at internet search... if this doesn’t work, Google can search MS a bit better than the search function here...

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

On 1/15/2021 at 9:56 PM, Knuckledragger00 said:

Noticed my fuel pressure gauge moves around from 31 to 36 on climb out.  Once at cruise it stays pretty consistent.  Just wondering if this is normal in a Bravo?

If your fuel flow is steady, most likely it's the fuel pressure transducer. They go bad and are extremely expensive, if you can find one. I'm in the process of having a JPI930 installed. If it turns out to be the fuel pressure transducer and you need one, PM me, I just removed a working unit and will make you a good deal.

• Like 3

On 1/15/2021 at 10:56 PM, Knuckledragger00 said:

Noticed my fuel pressure gauge moves around from 31 to 36 on climb out.  Once at cruise it stays pretty consistent.  Just wondering if this is normal in a Bravo?

What happen with the fuel pressure gauge reading if you leave your boost pump on? Does it hold steady?

• Like 1