Throttle Position switch adjustment

I have a '67C with a manual gear.  I was wondering if there was any trick or  technique in adjusting the  throttle position micro switch on the throttle?

The gear horn goes off when I retract the gear on take-off. I thought I had it adjusted I could hear the clicking of the micro switch but it seems to intermittent.

Some times you hear the click as you move the throttle forward and  other times  you don't it seems to be  completely random.

I didn't see detail on how do this in Service Maintenance Manual. 

There are pics around here somewhere...

Sounds like yours is just loose...

The switch is hiding behind the panel where the throttle control is...

The throttle control has a machined spot where the switch falls into... if the switch is loose... it is falling away from the rod...

See if you can stick your video camera back there and get a look...

At full throttle, it doesn’t have the ability to sound the alarm, unless the switch is loose...

PP thoughts only not a mechanic...

Best regards,

-a-

Look at the switch and ensure that it’s firmly mounted.  It should be consistent.  I had a long thread with pictures I took a couple of years ago.  Search by my user name and there was a lot of information offered.  If the switch is mounted properly it’s a very simple adjustment.  I don’t remember now what was wrong, but the switch was not mounted correctly.

What happen was that  I was considering on replacing my throttle cable,  So I started removing some of the connections after I realize the scope of the task and the potential amount of time that was going to be involved, I chickened out.

I have it  now where   the the gear warning horn doesn't go off  after the gear retracted. 

Thanks for the help and link.

James