2020 Hours

Seth

What is your TT for 2020?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours did you log in 2020?

• 0-49
    • 50-99
    • 100-199
    • 200-299
    • 300+
  2. 2. How many hours did you fly a Mooney in 2020?

• 0-49
    • 50-99
    • 100-199
    • 200-299
    • 300+

As usual, I post a year end survey to see how much we have flown for the year. I realize 2020 was a different animal.

As some of you know my Mooney didn't fly in 2020. I cannot wait to give a report on it soon on Mooney Space. I did get some time in Mooney Aircraft however in addition to my duties in the 135 world flying Cirrus SR22/SR20/SR22T and some professional training in class D level sims prior to COVID shutting down training. I received a few more multi hours as well in real airplanes. 

TT: 93.6

ME: 5.6

Mooney: 4.4

Cirrus SR20/SR22/SR22T: 83.6

Level D Sim (737 and CRJ): 52 

I increased my overall time, received professional training, and passed my ATP written. I'm looking forward to many more Mooney hours in 2021.

I love Aviation and am thankful to have the chance to fly.

-Seth

Edited by Seth
  • Like 3

I did a little over a hundred. There were about 8 hours in an Extra 300 doing upset recovery, THAT was FUN! The rest was in my Mooney. Quite a few Angel Flight hours over the summer. Developed a grease leak from the prop hub, A&P said it was ok to fly for a little while, but it slowed me down. Aircraft goes into the shop this week to pull the prop and get it fixed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe Zuffoletto said:

Slowest year ever for me due to COVID and two foot surgeries. Only managed 15 hours in my RV.

Foot surgery slowed me down a few years back - sat right seat while I had some fellow Mooney Pilots fly the Missile to keep her going.

Hope you get to fly the RV8 more this year! 

-Seth

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

2020 was my second slowest year while owning an airplane. Of course 2020 was only 9 months long as the Mooney went in for an engine overhaul on the last day of Sept.

112.3 hours in 2020

99.7 - Mooney
10.9 - C140 Tailwheel
1.7 - C172

I'll have to ask about the C140 at some point. Actually it gives me a couple ideas for different threads . . . 

• Like 1

110 hours this year, all in my airplane except for the 10 or so in a Seminole for my MEI.   It feels like I didn't fly enough, so I'm hoping for more this year at some point but right now there aren't as many places to go.

7 minutes ago, Seth said:

Anyone know how to change a poll you already answered with the new MooneySpace setup? Yes, I answered my own poll incorrectly.

Truth is an absolute defense :)

-Seth

Tough forum question!

I searched for a hidden button or some indication... of press here to change response... 

I’ve got nothin’

-a-

7 hours ago, Seth said:

Anyone know how to change a poll you already answered with the new MooneySpace setup? Yes, I answered my own poll incorrectly.

Truth is an absolute defense :)

-Seth

I am sorry Seth but I don't see any way to do that.  I don't have any special options as the administrator either. :(