Aviation Lawyer/Attorney

G-SLOT

Somewhat urgent...

A fairly well-known aircraft escrow company seems to be in trouble (I have independently substantiated the rumours of arrests) and a friend, who has just sold his aircraft through this escrow company, cannot contact anyone there. 

Can anyone recommend a good lawyer who can determine what is going on, file relevant claim(s) and try to protect my friend's interests?

Thanks!

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, G-SLOT said:

Somewhat urgent...

A fairly well-known aircraft escrow company seems to be in trouble (I have independently substantiated the rumours of arrests) and a friend, who has just sold his aircraft through this escrow company, cannot contact anyone there. 

Can anyone recommend a good lawyer who can determine what is going on, file relevant claim(s) and try to protect my friend's interests?

Thanks!

PM sent.

3 hours ago, G-SLOT said:

Somewhat urgent...

Thanks!

Hello,

This is a lawyer I would recommend. Mr. Lampert has been in the business for over 25yrs.

Best of luck 

KATZMAN LAMPERT & STOLL, PLLC
9596 Metro Airport Avenue
Broomfield, CO  80021
Direct:  (303) 410-7716
Office:  (303) 465-3663
Fax:      (303) 867-1565